Having conducted repeated electromagnetic field simulations and evaluations of actual measurements, we managed to shed product weight by using a compact parabola antenna that accommodates E-Band (70G/80G).
At a time when the usual E-Band supporting products weighed about 7kg, we got ours down to about 1.6kg, paving the way for easy installation in elevated or confined locations.
We succeeded in forming (molding) the waveguide (a component that plays an extreme role in antenna characteristics) out of metal.
Thanks to that, we were able to lower costs, to make mass production feasible.
1. For counter-type radio communication capable of transmitting 1Gbps or more between specific points as an alternative to optical cable
For use as lines between mobile phone base stations to accommodate cell downsizing of systems and mobile phone systems.
2. For high-speed emergency networks at times of disaster
3. For live broadcasts from events such as concerts
4. For high-speed networks crossing rivers and bays
5. For high-speed networks between remote islands
6. For quick establishment of high-speed networks in areas where stringing optical cable is difficult such as mountainous regions and valleys
Dual reflector antenna
|Half width (*1)|
1.5 deg or less
1.5 or less
Approximately L260 × W260 × T(86) [mm]
|Operating temperature range|
(*1) Value may change due to antenna peripheral conditions